i'm so glad he's doing better! we were thinking and praying for him! i've been in TX the past week so finally got to catch up on your blog! he's such a cutie Amy!
I'm so glad he's doing so much better---what a sweetheart! I look forward to seeing him on Sunday...Callie's gonna stay home with Brad so I can focus. =)
4 comments:
i'm so glad he's doing better! we were thinking and praying for him! i've been in TX the past week so finally got to catch up on your blog! he's such a cutie Amy!
I'm so glad he's doing so much better---what a sweetheart! I look forward to seeing him on Sunday...Callie's gonna stay home with Brad so I can focus. =)
HE IS SO ADORABLE!!Sorry we haven't been in touch but we have been praying for Liam. So glad he is better. I know how exausting that can be!!
It is so nice to see him feeling better. What a cute little guy. Can't wait to see him (and you guys too) soon!
Post a Comment