Monday, October 27, 2008

Family :)

More than a week has passed since my first try at this! Let's see where to begin....

Ben and I celebrated with our friends Keith and Lindsay at their wedding on October 18th. We enjoyed our evening out and are so happy for the bride and groom!

Ben was in Houston for work last week so my mom, Liam and I went to visit Matt, Jessica, Jack and Erin in Chicago for a few days. I can't believe how big the kids are getting - they're growing up so fast! I'm so proud of Jack and Erin and super excited because Jessica is pregnant with #3 and due on Christmas Eve! I can't wait to meet the newest addition!!! I've posted a couple pics from when they were all here to visit over Labor Day weekend. (Unfortunately I forgot my camera last week so these pics will have to do.)

Ben, Liam and I had a relaxing weekend here at home...Liam and I are both glad he's back home for a while! By the way, our baby boy is 10 weeks old today! He's laughing and "talking" more every day - I'm so proud to be his mommy!

No comments: